Nothing to See Here!



I have nothing profound or insightful to add, I just wanted to say, Hi.

The most helpful conversations I've had over the last few weeks have not been the ones in which we speak of news or statistics, or the ones in which we desperately grasp at a silver lining, but rather those in which I was offered reassurance that I am not alone in the roller coaster of emotions I've been experiencing.

In these conversations I got to feel normal for a while. So I thought I'd offer a virtual version of that.

I’m having bad days. 

I’m having some good ones too. 

I’m dealing with the misplaced anger of others. 

I’m experiencing profound compassion too. 

I’m eating a lot of potatoes. 

I’m eating my greens too. 

I’m wearing a lot of leggings and t-shirts. 

I’m changing them every day too. 

I’m cooking so many meals.

I’m ordering local too.

I’m staying up a little later.

I’m doing morning yoga too.

I’m watching absurd amounts of the X Files.

I’m reading books too.

I’m worried about the state of the world. 

I’m thinking of you too. 

xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts