Music for Right Now


This may be known as the most wonderful time of the year, but it can also be hard for many people.  Myself included. 

Often it’s difficult for people who thrive on this season to understand that it makes me feel very differently.  And I don’t blame them, as it’s equally difficult for me to describe. 

How can I explain that the cheerful holiday carols and twinkling lights that fill them with joy, can have the opposite effect on my mental health? 

With that in mind, I created a playlist of songs that really call out to the way I’m feeling this time of year, that help me identify or feel through my feelings rather than washing over them with a wave of jingle bells. 

It’s definitely not a playlist for everyone, but I thought it was worth sharing for anyone else who may need an extra tool to lean on through the holidays. 

With love, 

Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts