I'm Still Here

I may have been absent here over the last several months, but I'm still here!  I've had flickers of inspiration in that time but there was no fire behind them.  So I spent my creative time taking in the creativity of others, letting their inspiration slowly begin to fill my tanks.  I'm busier at work then ever and have been contributing to a local blog that's been diverting some of my energy.  But most of all I haven't taken the time to sit down, collect my thoughts, and just START!


But I'm back now, fresh off the jetway from Scotland and Ireland where I felt a more constant state of Presence than in all my life.  While on that trip I took a little time each day, on a bus, over coffee, in an airport, to write and reflect on the experiences I was having.  Something about that combination of exciting activity and quiet reflection re-ignited the spark of my creativity and filled me with the vitality I had been missing.


Now that I'm home I'm loosening my grip on the controls, trying to integrate that feedom into my every day life, and I want you to come with me. Who's excited for that journey? I do some of my best thinking here with you (rather than alone in  my messy, tangled brain), so please keep me accountable.  You'll be hearing from me soon! -xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts