Avengers Assemble!


Let's talk Immune Support! With as busy as we all are these days, nobody has time to quit life for a week and lie sick in bed. But what can you do when there's a plague sweeping the nation? I'm glad you asked! I've developed a daily wellness routine, that I've kicked up for this time of year.  It's a group a very special oils I like to call my Avengers. Each oil and technique is individually strong, but through their powers combined they have what it takes to make my immune system invincible! Avengers, Assembleeeeeeeee! 

Thieves: I mean, it’s Thieves. Our favorite in immune support is like Captain America; a strong leader passionate about his cause! Thieves is a proprietary blend to Young Living inspired by the legend of 15th century French thieves who covered themselves in a blend of oils to protect themselves while robbing the dead and dying. 

RC: Combats any invaders in our system and enhances the effects of Thieves and other oils!  It’s the perfect immune sidekick, just like Falcon. 

Lemongrass: Historically known for is purification and digestion properties the Lemongrass plant has been used for immune support for centuries. Like Hawkeye, it sits on its perch, guarding its territory, biding its time, and when the moment is right swoops in and starts picking off invaders left and right! No one gets by Hawkeye!

Rosemary: This team wouldn't be complete without the all seeing skills of Vision. The Rosemary plant, known for its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, is uniquely powerful in essential oil form. Rosemary analyzes where your body needs support and goes there. Like Vision, it sees things you didn’t know were there and gets down to business! 

Ningxia Red: Like Black Widow from Red Russia, Ningxia Red is NOT messing around when it comes to the immune system! Full of antioxidants that support whole body wellness and normal cellular function, this dietary supplement has got your back.  

Lemon/Thieves Veggie Capsule: Like AntMan, this tiny package packs a big punch, sweeping right in to the source and giving you the support you need.

So how do I put these Avengers to work for me? I start by adding 4 drops each of Thieves, RC, Lemongrass, and Rosemary go into my diffuser, as soon as it runs out I'll be filling it up again. So not only am I passively absorbing all their benefits as I sit here typing to you, but my house smells incredible! Topically, I'm applying 1-2 drops of RC and Lemongrass on my chest slightly diluted with coconut oil, reapplying 2-3 times a day. Ningxia Red goes down straight in the morning and in a hot cup of tea at night.  I love starting and ending my day with this ritual. This time of year I'm also taking a Lemon/Thieves veggie capsule 2x a day, cause I'm not takin' any chances! :) 


I feel lucky to have tools such as Young Living Essential Oils at my disposal to help keep me above the wellness line all year round.  It brings me peace of mind to know I'm cultivating healthy habits I can sustain for years to come. Want healthy habits to you use as part of your daily wellness routine? Let me know in the comments!  - xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts