This Is My Year


This year is not so much about the "industry" as it is me taking my life back.  I refuse to continue to feel this lost and out of control, so I'm taking life by the balls and going on a Journey to find happiness. 

No more working myself to the ground taking class after class because it's what I'm an "supposed" to do.

I feel like I've been walking around, stumbling more like, with mud in my eyes not seeing anything or anyone clearly.  Least of all myself. Well that stops NOW!

It's time for me to start taking some ownership of my decisions, my choices, and my opinions.

2016 is going to be MY year!

Things I want to let go of:

-Faking till I make it
-Being afraid. All the time.
-The word busy.  Let's replace it with fulfilled.
-My current schedule.  We're throwing it out the window and starting from scratch.
- Doing things at the "right" time. Just DO them!

Things I want to hold on to:

-A sense of ownership over my life.  That it's something I've created.
-Feeling strong and confident
-To feel light
-To smile more. And mean it.

I am excited as hell about this year and all the challenges and discoveries that will come with it.  I'll be using this space as one way of keeping myself accountable and keeping track of what this Journey looks like for me along the way.  I hope you all have some big dreams for 2016 too! Now go out and chase them!


Comments

Popular Posts